Saturday, February 18, 2012


Spy Drones Take Aim at U.S. Skies
BY Sur Veillance (NNN) the internet--A new federal law, compels the Federal Aviation Administration to allow drones, small $200 drones to big ones costing millions, to be used for all sorts of commercial purposes.
What the Hell do you think?

Knoe Itall  Homework Denier
“Black unmarked cop cars showed up quick after I used a bottle rocket to shoot one down.”

Bier Gutz  Antler Collector
 A heat sensing camera on a drone would let me find frolicking deer in the forest. Then kill them.”

Wan Tun Lust  Male Enhancement
“My dealer uses one to drop off my meth.”

Sven Svensson   Swedish Meatball 
“I like piloting a drone while I go poop.”





More "sites" (isn't one enough?):


You send the image link with your email client to friends, I'm too freaking lazy.

edgeecards Birthday Cards
Not your mom's Happy Birthday Cards.

Like I care. Regular people interviews. Aren't you regular?

Screw ALL the people!!!

Magazine Covers, Bottle Labels, "Energy Drink", other crap

No comments:

Post a Comment