Saturday, February 4, 2012


Scholar Blasted for Attractiveness Study
‘Psychology Today’ blogger Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist from the London School of Economics, created a firestorm with his blog post titled ‘Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?’ — a study claiming that black women are ‘objectively’ unattractive. The magazine responded to complaints by pulling the article.
What the hell do you think?

 Intens Tostudie :: Social Mediocre Blogger
 “A blogger? Cooool! I blog as a crotchedy old man!”





 I. Ben Lonleealot :: Toast Butterer  
 ”I read his earlier study called “Why Short, Flat Chested Asian Women with Flat, Sagging Asses Are the Sexiest Women.” Worth masterbating to!”




  Reverend Shirlee Anfernee-Jones :: Asiatic Black Woman
 ”And I did a blog on “Why Are Asian Men A Lot Less Phallically Endowed Than Black Men?” That’s right, you little motherfucka! Come here and I’ll break yours off, if I can find it.”



 Thor “Hammer” Herblackassagain :: Interracial Swedish Swirl Expert 
 ”A psychologist from a school of economics?  At least my shrink graduated from a University…DeVry….Do my tics bother you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment