Saturday, February 4, 2012


Many sites go black opposing SOPA anti-piracy bill.
Wikipedia, Reddit and Boing Boing are planning to black out their services Wednesday to protest the Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect IP Act by showing users the bill’s effect on Web companies. 

What the Hell do you think?

I. Dunno  Girl Crazy
“Wikipedia black? How am I supposed to do my homework?”

Pow R. Broker  Briber, er, lobbyist
“SOPA would allow my corporate clients to shut down any site just by accusing them of copyright infringement. Which is why they copyrighted the word “the” Copyright © 2012 The World’s Most powerful Corporations. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Emily Forthwistle  Financial Elitist
“SOPA would provide what America needs. More government censorship.”

Stout Ale Lager  Pickled Herring
“I went black long ago. Anyone know how to get back?

No comments:

Post a Comment