Monday, February 27, 2012


Android activates 850,000 units a day.


Internet (NNN)-- That’s nearly six million a week, or 25.5 million a month. Google now also has 450,000 apps in the Android Market.


What the Hell do you think?


Knoe Itall   Homework Denier
“More popular than the iPhone 4s?! Shit now I gotta get my mom to buy me one of those pieces of crap to look cool.”

Buck Rambo   Macho Nacho
 To keep up with Android demand I heard Foxcon is increasing production of suicide jumper nets in their worker dorms."

Wan Tun Lust   Male Enhancement
I once married an Android.”

Sven Svensson  Swedish Meatball 
 I farted and a little google came out.”






More "sites" (isn't one enough?):



You send the image link with your email client to friends, I'm too freaking lazy.

edgeecards Birthday Cards
Not your mom's Happy Birthday Cards.

Like I care. Regular people interviews. Aren't you regular?

Screw ALL the people!!!

Magazine Covers, Bottle Labels, "Energy Drink", other crap

No comments:

Post a Comment