Saturday, February 4, 2012


Medical Tourism May Spread Superbug
A new strain of bacteria that is immune to most antibiotics has been found in patients who underwent surgery in India, and its imminent spread is worrying experts.
What the Hell do you think?


 Oyl Derrick :: Roustabout
“I got the superbug from…cough…India last spring….cough!…cough!…now you have it.”



 Nigel Wormwood :: Absinthe Taster
“Good thing I got my new heart from a “volunteer” prisoner in China 2 years ago.”




 Wanda Around :: Plastic Spoon
“I had my boob job in Mexico, my tummy tuck in China and anal bleaching in Borneo. Does my right boob look a lot bigger to you? Me too….Hey! Stop coughing on me!”



 Ulf Ulfagaard :: Professional Partier
“After a party in New York City I woke up missing my left kidney. Oh wait, was that an urban legend, or did it happen to me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment