Monday, February 27, 2012

Butt warmers in cars create new medical syndrome.


Beware "Toasted Butt Syndrome," doctors warn.


Minnesota(NNN)--Seat warmers in cars seat may ease frigid winter commutes, but dermatologists warn that extended exposure can lead to a skin condition called "Toasted Butt Syndrome."

      Reports describe rashes on upper legs and buttocks that erupt by pressing against warmed-up seats for prolonged periods of time.


What the Hell do you think?


Knoe Itall   Homework Denier
“I think that's what Candice Krinell has. Cause she's got a hot ass. Booyaa! Excuse me, I'm tweeting that now.”

Buck Rambo   Manly Man's Man
 My commute’s an hour each way and on cold mornings I end up with “Toasted Balls Syndrome”. Here, feel them lumps..."

Wan Tun Lust   Male Enhancement
A rash isn’t what erupts when a man presses up against my warm seat.”

Sven Svensson  Swedish Meatball 
“I have to drive fast and run many red lights to cut down the time my seat warmer is on. It’s a medical necessity. The cop didn’t buy it.”






More "sites" (isn't one enough?):



You send the image link with your email client to friends, I'm too freaking lazy.

edgeecards Birthday Cards
Not your mom's Happy Birthday Cards.

Like I care. Regular people interviews. Aren't you regular?

Screw ALL the people!!!

Magazine Covers, Bottle Labels, "Energy Drink", other crap

No comments:

Post a Comment