Saturday, February 4, 2012


Obama Meets With Immelt Business Panel
President Barack Obama meets today with almost two dozen current and former company leaders including General Electric Co. (GE) Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Immelt to try and convince the business community as well as voters that the slowing economy doesn’t undercut his policies.
  
What the Hell do you think?
Help Desque  Blogging Hourly
“Paying zero taxes and getting $24 billion from the government adds up to a job with Obama? When I grow up I want to be Immelt.”
.
Buck Kongo  Ex-GE employee
“So Immelt’s expertise at firing me and 18,000 other GE employees is going to help the economy how?….You ready to order?”

.
Edna Luffa  Ear Wax Collector
 “I didn’t voted for Obama because he’s black. But because he’s sooo dreamy.”
.

Smellie Dungheap Sweden’s Wannabe Trump
 “Yumpin’ Yiminey! A slowing economy does not undercut my latest catch phrase to my employees: “You’re fired!”

No comments:

Post a Comment