Saturday, February 4, 2012


Obama details broader housing plan
President Barack Obama called on Congress Wednesday to make it easier for millions of additional homeowners to refinance their mortgages at lower interest rates even if they owe more than their homes are worth. He conceded that his administration’s housing plans so far have not lived up to their promise.

What the Hell do you think?

Beeg Idea  Homework Denier
“Like Obama, not living up to my promises is what I excel at.”

Bier Gutz  Can Collector
 “According to my accountant, it would make sense for me to refinance if Obama got the interest rate down to NEGATIVE 8%.”

Wan Tun Lust  Male Enhancement
“I think he’s prejudiced against renters!”

JP Moregan   Home Builderberger (73rd level)
“Please save my housing Pyramid Scheme. I need lower rates to suck in every last hair dresser in my town!”





More "sites" (isn't one enough?):

You send the image link with your email client to friends, I'm too freaking lazy.

edgeecards Birthday Cards
Not your mom's Happy Birthday Cards.

Oops! That's this page!

Screw ALL the people!!!

Magazine Covers, Bottle Labels, "Energy Drink", other crap

No comments:

Post a Comment