Friday, March 2, 2012

Storms Sow Fear And Panic Before They Hit.


New storms threaten Midwest.

The Internet (NNN)-- After a day of recovery for battered regions of the Midwest and South, a line of storms stretching from Illinois to Louisiana will bring the threat of tornadoes and severe weather Friday, forecasters said.

What The HELL Do You Think?



Tor Nadoh   EF4 upgrading to EF5
"I'm gonna rip the skin of your fucking face! Then lift your home up, off its wheels, blow it to town and smash it on the whore house!"


Lite Ning   Punk Electrons
“Run, hide under a tree. I'm still shooting a fucking bolt up your quivering...mutha'...fuckin'...ass!"



Wind E. Stormm   Blow Hard
“Look what I did yesterday! Today I'm gonna rip the roof off your McMansion. Or pay me $100,000 in non-sequential $20 bills, left in a loose pile out on the front lawn."


Puff Laddy  Gang Banger
 IMO BUSTA CAP INYO SPHINCTER UNTIL FECES EVACUATE IT!...Where my posse at?...Ira? Herb? Jacob?...Guys?!



More "sites" (isn't one enough?):

You send the image link with your email client to friends, I'm too freaking lazy.

edgeecards Birthday Cards
Not your mom's Happy Birthday Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment