Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bigamy and Social Networking



Woman Finds Husband's Other Wife on Facebook.

The Internet (NNN)--A Washington state woman got quite a surprise when Facebook's "People You May Know" feature reportedly recommended a potential contact. The two women certainly had something in common: a husband.


What The HELL Do You Think?

 
Joe Average     Facebook Expert
“I guess he didn’t see Facebook’s new un-marriage button."

 
Whyte Bredd    Stormin' Morman
 “This is why we need a Morman as president."

 
Dess Perate    Loving In Sin
“Shit! That means I’m wifey number 3!”

 
I. M. Pope    Catholic Cardinal
“My 14 wives are voting for Gingrich.”


•••••••••
More "sites" (isn't one enough?):

edgeecards free ecards!
You send the image link with your email client to friends, I'm too freaking lazy.

edgeecards Birthday Cards
Not your mom's Happy Birthday Cards.

1 comment: