Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Jeremy Lin. Change I Can Believe In."--Obama

Obama on Lin-sanity: 'I've Been on the Jeremy Lin Bandwagon Before You'.

The Internet (NNN)--Education Secretary Arne Duncan, who plays basketball with Obama, told him about the breakout star. 
"Arne and I were playing and he said 'I'm telling you, we've got this terrific guard named Jeremy Lin at Harvard,'" Obama said. Duncan is a former captain of the Harvard team, Lin's alma mater.
Obviously, Obama will say anything to get re-elected. Like the truth.


Webb Ahallik   Pinterest Lin-terest
“To have Lin play more, Obama should use a drone to reinjure Carmelo Anthony."

Lieall Detime   Political Animal
 “Lin started Obama’s huge Super Pac "You Give Me “Contributions” I Give You Ear Marks" when he was a student at Harvard. Take that Zuckerberg!"

Vi Agra   Diversity Practioner
I know how to ease their racial tensions.”

Playne Vanillah  Spark Plug Puller
 I’m not surprised. Two smart fellers. Both graduates of Hogwarts.”






More "sites" (isn't one enough?):

You send the image link with your email client to friends, I'm too freaking lazy.

edgeecards Birthday Cards
Not your mom's Happy Birthday Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment